skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Disatisfaction.
- I don't really see the need to online these days. Thus, the long absence here. I guess I've been so caught up with Midnight Sun that nothing I do is more interesting than reading it. And now I'm starting to wonder where are all my friends? It's been like so long since the last time I even talked to them. But then again, maybe I'm so busy preparing for Sam Tet's gathering and reading Midnight Sun that I didn't have the time to catch up with them. So to the gang who is reading this right now, WE NEED TO CATCH UP WITH EACH OTHER SOON!! :D
- I really reckon that Midnight Sun is a better version of Twilight. Maybe its because I'd like to know what's in Edward's mind instead of Bella's thoughts. I also personally liked the way Stephenie Meyer changed the perspective of a vampire to most people. Its just the way she describes a situation, a feeling,an emotion, a character that had me wanting for more. And Twilight the movie is really not as bad as what everybody's saying these days. I mean, c'mon! It is a low-budget movie after all. Give the director and actors/actresses some credits! They weren't that bad. I can't even think of a better Edward that could have been casted. And the scene effects could be better, no doubt but lets be reminded that it is a low-budget movie. Yes, the movie is not as detailed as the book but it's still not bad, at least? Maybe all these critics that are being thrown at the movie is because there are a lot of people who are into this Twilight Saga and that by not liking it, they'd be different. Or their expectation was just a little bit to high. This is just my opinion. Everyone has their own opinion. So please do not be offended.
- Sometimes when you're a sincere friend to someone, that someone might not be as sincere to you as you are to him/her. And it bugs me. It bugs me that I actually do bother to keep in touch but you're not bothered. It bugs me cos its as though I'm being used. I guess this is how life works and all I can do is to accept it. So, thanks for everything, friend and good luck with your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment