The following is the most interesting thing that happened yesterday night :
As usual, I went with my dad to buy newspaper and bread at a newspaper stand. Specifically Sin Chew Jit Poh. Okay, that's not the point. Anyway, I was walking towards the stand and I saw this woman yang bertudung from afar. She looks so familiar, I thought so. I shrugged it off and grabbed the newspaper. This time I could see the other side of that familiar looking woman. I spotted a mole on her right cheek.
BAM! No one can ever miss that mole, I tell yah.
It's Puan Sharifah alright! my witty English teacher. So, being an obedient student, I went over to greet her.
Me : Heeyyy, teacher!
Tea : * Looks over to her right, wide-eyed, mouth hanging wide open with her right hand held up to her chin * Oh dear, Eva! You almost gave me the shock of my life! Where did you come from? How did you.. Why are you here???
Me : Uh, I'm here to buy newspaper and bread. And I came with my dad. * Points towards my dad's car * Haha.
Tea : Ohhhh, I see. So how was SPM?
Me : * Gives her the sweat face * Um, teacher. I'm still in Form 4, remember?
Tea : * Wide-eyed with her signature hand gestures* Ohhhhhh! Yeah. I went to school today and those girls were screaming so loudly. You people better not make so much noise next year.
Me : Yeah, right ( under my breath ) Soo teacher, what are you doing here anyway?
Tea : I just came back from my dinner and I need to buy some bread for breakfast tomorrow. So happy holidays and see you next year, Evon. Bye! * walks back to her car *
Me : Happy holidays to you too teacher. And it's Eva. For the millionth time. ( Mutters under my breath )
When you never expect something to happen, for example, bumping into your English teacher in a newspaper stand, it has a bigger chance to happen, does it??
Promo Tupperware November 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment