My computer chair can do what a normal chair cannot do.
Behold the amazing chair, the chair that cures constipation!
I'm serious. Place your butt on it and next thing you know you'll be flying to the toilet with your hands placed on ur bottom.
I'm serious. Place your butt on it and next thing you know you'll be flying to the toilet with your hands placed on ur bottom.
I just did it. Again.
(:
*
I'm running out of ideas of what to blog about these days.
Been catching up on movies that I missed.
Foon & Spork is miserable.
And I think I am the one to blame. Geez.
//
Outing on Thurs to Sue's place.
Rocker!
Rocker again! With a touch of Lalaness.
I really can be a Lala chick.
Remember to shave your arm pits if its hairy.
Is she giving you any ideas?
Outing on Sat to celebrate Suiee's Day.
Pictures are currently unavailable.
No comments:
Post a Comment