Reasons why you shouldn't live beside a river during rainy seasons or heavy downpours :
Indoor pond look-a-like.
I even spotted a teeny weeny tadpole.
Pardon my feet. Had to put it somewhere since the floor was wet.
....its this colour. Probably a mixture of cow dung and sewage water.
Oh and dried leaves, little fishes and tadpoles.
An unhappy Diva cleaning up her house.
Which took her about 1 day to clean up her whole entire house with the help of
Dad, Mum, Aunt and maidy.
Lucky sis for being temporarily disabled. All she had to do was to supervise. -.-
Even after this misfortune, I still like can't think of a better place to stay despite not having any friends living near by. Peaceful area, I tell ya!
***
Random Pictures from Impromptu Outing.
OMG! It's Jeean, the eyebrow loser.
P/S: Sorry for the poor photography skills. Blame it on Akon.
No comments:
Post a Comment