I'm back after the long absence. Hurrah!
Got back 5 papers already and i just finished my test. Hahaha. 4A1 and 1B3. Not bad ey? And I got A1 fer my Bio. Without going to Mano. :DD But its just a monthly test. So i guess it doesnt really mean much.
So.. the election fever is going on. And I must say, I like going to those DAP ceramah to hear the candidates' speech. Very inspiring and fiery. Haha. And I didnt know my dad is such a eloquent speaker. Srsly. Proud of my dad. :D
And then me and sis went mamaking.
Since we were a bit hungry after all the fiery speeches.
The only thing I like about Malaysia - the FOOD!
Guess where did I get my perasaness from? My dad. Dear old Dad. It seems he said has a lot of admirers and fans out there after hearing to his spontaneous speech. And internet savvy ppl are actually viewing him in youtube. No doubt he is good but hey, i want ppl to watch me in youtube too. LOL. Oh well, I have a strong feeling the perasaness runs in the blood.
****
I'm going off tomorrow. And I'm gonna miss my friends!!!!!!! Especially my classmates (Sueli , Pavi , Kim , YeanKit, Suiee, Diana! & Jane) who are weird in a funny way and Zong. :DDD I'm gonna miss chatting with you guys :( We can chat about anything under the sun. And when I say anything under the sun, I actually mean it. HAHAHA.
So ... Goodbye Ipoh , and HELLOOO hotties!
xD
No comments:
Post a Comment