March 27, 2008

Holidays are the best.

Ahoy bloglings! I'm back to the negara tanah tumpah darahku.
Well, literally. Haha.
So I'm back to reality and I'm pretty sad and happy at the same time.
And they say reality is harsh.
Mixed emotions, huh? Hehe.
So guess what was the first thing I did when I reached KLIA?
I made my way to the nearest Mamak Stall and ate like a starving kid.
You can't blame me cos I have been deprived of mamak for 20 days.
20 MAMAK-FREE DAYS.
Do you know how painful is that? Ouch.
Moving on, I had missed so many event in school.
I missed the photography session which means I won't be able to count
how many pics do I have in the year book (yup thats what I do)
and people will not know the existence of me.
I am a very sad person. Sighs.
I also missed camp.
Which was very fun. That was what I heard lah.
It prolly is , anyways.
But on the bright side, I saw a lot of hotties. I know I said it a million times, but a girl can never get enough of hotties to look at, huh?
And Sueli (the first person from Ipoh that I came in contact with) told me I got number 2 in class. I was like (Oo) ?
And she said I got an A2 fer my Moral.
Whoa. Surprised, i tell yah.
So I'm quite bermoral after all. :D
Anyways my dear kawans,
So sorry I didnt go to school on Wed and today cos I'm still jet-lagged.
But I'll make it tomorrow. Promise.
And more surprise.
I finally got my Boys Like Girls cd.
Fly Fm actually remembered to send to me after about 6 months?
Hahahaaa. YES!!!
All the songs are really nice. I strongly recommend you to buy it. For pop rock addicts of course.


***

Moving on, about my hols. I shall make a conclusion about the places I had been to during this trip.

Koblenz, Germany

A small, slow moving, peaceful and serene town, something like Ipoh but the air is cleaner. And the guys are hotter. ( No offence ) Nice place for honeymoon. And you can find all types of food there. It is something like a melting pot for all types of cuisines. Guys there are - hot , friendly and nice.

Koln, Germany

A youngsters' city, filled with pubs and night clubs. Shopping is of course one of the tourist must-go destination. Generally a place for the hippies. Guys there are - extremely hot and have a great taste of fashion. Same goes for the girls. ( Just to let ya know if you are interested in how are the girls there )

Kruezlingen, Switzerland

One of the must-go places. A quiet town with really extremely fresh exhaust pipe-free air surrounded by snow-capped mountains. A big contrast between the busy capital, Zurich. Anything that is Swiss made are very high quality. Oh and you should buy a penknife there. Not because it is unsafe but because they are famous for it. Guys there are - three words, Oh My Mama!

Rome, Italy

A romantic, narrow, cobbled street city. There are tons of statues and historical building such as Colleseum , Pantheon (not so sure bout the spelling) and of course the ever so famous , Fontana di Trevi. Unfortunately, my trip to Rome was not as romantic as Lizzie McGuire with Paulo. But I can tell you the guys there are - SEXAY.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

From a desert to a modern city with sky-scrapers. Truthfully, there is nothing much about this place. In my opinion, that is. There are just a lot of shopping malls. A lot. And there are more tourist than locals. But of course the safari is worth going to. Other than that, this place is more for investors and businessman. Guys there are - all wrapped up in white cloth with long side-burns joining the moustache and the beard.

***

Okay, I think its time for me to go on a holiday. Again.

PS : Pictures, next post. Currently uploading it to my comp. Good day.

No comments: