March 11, 2008

Ich Leibe Koblenz!

I'm in The Land Of Hotties @ Germany. And boy, there is tons of hotties here. Haha. I lost count for how many hotties I have met. xD I'm not gonna blog bout my whole trip here. Will probably do it later when I'm back.
Promise.
Anyway, I'm now currently in Koblenz, Germany. Its a small city and its really cosy beside the River Rhine. The weather is damn cekaps! Not too cold and not too hot. And you dont sweat at all. HAHAHAHA. Not like Ipoh cos once you stand under the sun fer one minute, you will start sweating like nobody's business. Shit I tell yah.
AND AND I'm fatter! HOW?!??! Eat like pig only. Can't resist the temptation. Haha. I have only myself to blame. These are the extremely scrumptious food that I have tried so far in Germany :

Italian
German
Thai
Turkish
Mexican

Get the picture? Its okay if you dont. I will post the pictures later!

ICH LEIBE GERMANY!
i love germany!
PS : Its 9.30pm here and its about freaking 5am in Msia. That explains why I'm feeling fresh.
Damn it!

No comments: