Monthly test next week lah. I've got a feeling I'm not gonna do well in History & Bio. HOW? Die anot?( Getting Sueli's slang. :D ) For History, I don't blame the teacher. I blame myself. Cos every time during History lessons I'll go all - _____________ - I mean its like the suddenly everything gets all blurry and cosy. I have no idea how can Kim adores History. Sighs. Anyway, I finally understand the mole and the Avogadro's Number. Yay me!! I shall thank my sis fer this. I didnt understand it the first time LCTan taught me cos every time he says mole, I will picture Sharifah and her mole. I know its evil but I just couldnt help it. Sorry (' ' ,) But Sharifah's classes are interesting in a way.
I've decided. I'm crossing out Rangers Camp. Who won't want to go to Europe? And my dad booked the ticket d. So ... yeah.
Shall go study now. I was at Ciri- ciri Tamadun since 6pm. Kinda slept while studying.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment