Greetings! Happy Chinese New Year, everyone. I'm blogging through my cous's laptop. Hhaaha. My CNY this year ain't as bad as i thought it would be. :D But unfortunately, I'm currently sick. Sick giler wey. You'll find me wearing a sweater under the hot blistering sun at 2 in the afternoon. Sighs. And I talk like a frog calling for the rain god. Ish. But of course, money will cheer me up. Haha. Anyway, I reckon I ate too much. Starting to feel like Garfield more and more each day. What to do? When I'm bored, just grab a couple of oranges and start eating them. Lol. I shall stop here cos I gotta continue my quest to earn more money by gambling. Hands are itchy already after hearing to the mahjong tiles hitting against each other. Nyehnyehnyeh. &&&& Goin Sueli;s house on Sunday to gamble with her sis & Jee An. Muahahaha. ;D
Dont miss me too much, people! Good Day!
P/S: Don't get me wrong. I only gamble during CNY. Haha.
Promo Tupperware November 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment