4 Jobs I have had:
- Sister's Shoe Cleaner
- Dad's Car Washer
- That's all I think.
4 Books I could read over and over:
- A Walk to Remember
- Tuesdays With Morrie
- Five People You Meet in Heaven
- The HP collection
Places I have lived:
- One & Only , Ipoh.
My favorite foods:
- MAMAK!
- Authentic Indian Food (Restaurant Samy, Chemor)
- Sashimi
Places I would rather be right now:
- Ipoh. No where beats home.
4 people I am tagging :
- Anyone who wanna do this lah.
***
Rangers Camp is on the 12th, 13th & 14th of March. What's the Shit? I can't attend the camp. Cos I will be half way across the globe. And if I cant attend the camp, I cant take the enrolment test, which means I cant be a Ranger. So now its : Rangers Camp Vs. Europe Trip. That's the shit.
- ___________ -
No comments:
Post a Comment