I was suppose to go to school for my class party
which I paid RM2o for...
but its okay even thought i didnt get to refund.
At least 3Daisy-ians get more food.
& i hope you all enjoyed it =D
Back to the service..
I met a few other guides from other districts.
I met a few other guides from other districts.
& we chat a bit lah .
I was really friendly. HAHA.
I was really friendly. HAHA.
Just wanna make a lil shout out to those I met in service:
HELLOOO ;)
They told me there will probably be a state camp!
YAY!
Remind me to ask Pn. Ravi bout that.
SO....
I felt great helping the sick kids.
They were so adorable.
But one of the girls was soo shy.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY?
I was like:
DOOD, I come in peace. So chill.
We gave out candies, ice-cream, bread, & more candies.
& of cos, we did a short sketch.
IN 3 Languages.
NOT EASY, I TELL YAH.
NOT EASY.
According to the lady-in-charge, (so sorry i dont know her name)
We did a pretty good job!
* APPLAUSE *
She said we did better than last year;s sketch.
We also danced SATURDAY NIGHT.
But the kids were like just staring at us.
Oh well.
The main point is:
The main point is:
I helped the kids by bringing them cheer.
HAHA.
The theme was 'WE BRING CHEER'
& yeah, I did.
Look at some of the pics..
Part of the sketch ;D
Cute baby & a girl guide I met there.
That;s all of us !
No comments:
Post a Comment