It;s 13th of November.
Lucky today is not a FRIDAY ;)
SUEli & Z0ng coming over tomorrow!!
Gonna have a movie marathon.
Talking 'bout marathon, I;m having a marathon myself (:
Harry Potter Marathon. LOL
currently in HP & GOF.
Oh well, can;t wait ter see ya;ll.
ESPECiALLY you, zong !!
*
A few days back, me, sis, dad & mum went ter TESC0.
& the weirdest thing happened.
My sis complained that there wasn;t enough snacks at home
fer her to chomp on.
P/S. She has been eating a lot these days. Maybe its 'cos her STPM is coming.
So my dad, me & sis went to the biscuits section.
Sis: Dad, can buy da peanut butter biscuits ar?
Me: Aiyah! Why la peanut butter?? Not nice also.
Dad: Peanut butter biscuits are not healthy.
( My fridge is filled with healthy stuff. Dad;s a health nutty ;) )
Me: HahA. How bout da LEXUS one?
Sis: Eh, vege biscuits lar. Ish.
Dad: Then what you want??
Sis: Oreo?
Dad: Ah. Okay lah.
Me: What the ?? Why cant we buy something other than OREO for a change har?
Always also buy what sis likes ):
Lady-no idea who she is- : Ooh. I have the same problem with you. Cos my dad likes to eat
things that I dont like. But if I bought the biscuits I liked that my dad does'nt, I;ll fell guilty. So girl, its okay to endure sometimes.
Me: Er.. Hahaa. (akwardly)
Dad: HAHAHAHA. Alright. Happy Depavali to you!
Lady smiled at me & continue pushin her trolley.
Sis: LMAO ;))
Me: Pfft.
*
Okay fine. I admit it. I spoke a lil too loudly. But c'mon,
Most Ipoh langs dont really care bout anything, do they?
Not all la.. But mostly??
Damn, I gotta speak softer next time.
Shuddaf listened to Sueli.
Pfft.
Oh yah!
In the end, we bought ASSORTED BISCUITS ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment