May 20, 2009

.

Just a short update since I've been so quiet lately.

Warning : Eva's rantings below. Don't read if you don't want to. It may bore you.

Screwed Bio. Like kau kau I tell you. Amen!
And being a smart ass, I forgot to bring my pencil case to school today. EXAM SOMEMORE! How smart. I'm under extreme pressure lately. So please bear with my rantings. And my piano recital exam is on Friday. FRIDAY! That adds on the pressure I'm going through. Actually, that is the main reason why am I so pressured. It's my first time taking a recital exam after the graded stages. I know I have been bugging my friends about it, about me being nervous, not being confident with myself. But I really don't wanna disappoint my teacher and most importantly, myself.. I should really stop being too hard on myself. Both mid year and piano exams. Part of me can't wait for it to be over.
It's like I always have something to do! Argh.

My sister is turning a deaf ear to me cos she's to busy enjoying her post exam life and playing Hell's Kitchen on Muka Buku.

No comments: