March 29, 2009

Reality Check.

No, I have not given up in blogging if you're wondering. I may have lost some interest in blogging though. It's the time factor once again.

I've been getting up at the crack of dawn everyday for the past few weeks. Before hols. During hols. (Mum + Shopping = Eva getting up early to shop so that no second is left wasted ) After hols. So before I make a reality check, let's do some flashbacks. Let's see.. Where do I start....
Ahhh, Singapore Trip.
I can summarize it all into one sentence.
I spent most of my time shopping with dear mum and unfortunately ended up with nothing for myself. Well not exactly nothing, I got to stay in The Fullerton for one night ( WOOHOO!! ), ate lotsa good food and ended up getting a bag filled with Seventeen Magazine, Singapore. HAH! That's something.


Okay, I was wrong. I couldn't exactly summarize that into one sentence.








COMPLIMENTARY CHOCOS!

My face looks so big here. And it was just my first day there..

Tea time!

Chocolate buffet @ Fullerton. I had this for supper. Blissful.

Missing you already, my dear Fullerton!

Moving on, DE PARCHMENT IS FINNALY FOR SALE NOW!! GET YOUR OWN COPY TODAY. SELLING FOR RM1/copy. Brought to you by, De Parchment Crew.

Now that that is done, let's see what do I have on my plate now..

  • Moral Folio. Screw Lau
  • Gathering. Tik tok tik tok tik tok.
  • BOOKLET COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Recital programme notes for piano exams.
  • Next issue of De Parchment.
  • Super behind homeworks that I don't even bother to catch up anymore

Trying to get my hands on the Youth Leadership Challenge 2009 pics before I blog about it. Anyone out there with the pics??

No comments: