I have been trying to online for the past few days but unfortunately the DSL keeps blinking for God knows what reason. I'm already at the end of my tether. And its seems that I'm the only one in my family whom the DSL blinks for. What the hell. Must be my face punya pasal. Yup, my sis must be right. Face problem. But for now, she's wrong. Hahahaha!
Anyway, there ain't anything interesting to blog about this week. Unless you consider me hitting my head at the corner of the freezer door while taking a Yakult out from the fridge interesting...The pain was excruciating.
Oh and I was in JJ yesterday and I finally ate in Black Canyon. That was my first time. (Okay, don't laugh!) And on my way out I saw this IIS bus thingy and I think they actually have a shuttle bus to JJ! What the hell? Man, MC doesn't even own a bus!
Going to Diana's tomorrow for a Buka Puasa Party! That's probably ze most happening thing for me this week. I'll probably have the chance to finally meet Hannah the cat tomorrow. Whooop!!
Weird Fact.
Did you ever noticed that Mona Lisa has no eyebrows? It seems that back in those days, shaving your eyebrows is a trend.
Who knew?
Note to self : Buy Honey Chicken.
Promo Tupperware November 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment