First thing's first.
I've been tagged by Sueli but I'm too lazy to do it.
I've been tagged by Sueli but I'm too lazy to do it.
And I've been awarded by Mabel ages ago and I just realised it.
Thanks anyway!
Thanks anyway!
Secondly,
I would like to announce the arrival of a new pair of Converse into my collection. Whoop me!
I've been hoping to get a printed one though.
Noticed the Germany flag??
I guess that's my early birthday present from Dad. Really nice of him considering he hardly gave me anything during my birthdays and I ain't complaining or showing my dissatisfaction cos well, nobody owes me anything. Especially my parents. I owe them everything. That's something most teens conveniently forget or never realised. Seriously. Using parent's hard-earned money like nobody's business on useless stuffs as though money is like pee. Dude! Wake up, man.
Oh and I am proud to say that I have the same birth date with Dad.
I am truly Daddy's little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment