Diana came over today! It was totally last minute. She just called and said, "Eva, I come to ur house now, k? Since I'm fetching my bro to Maziah, " and in about 5 minutes, she's here. So happy!! I was really really lonely la the whole day. Walked over to Ipoh Swimming Club to have lunch. Alone, sadly. Why lah? Why lah nobody lives near me?? WHY?
But I had fun today with Diana. She made my day. Like srsly. And I desperately need to find someone to fetch me around. Wish my sis is back. Cos I'm kinda scared to take the taxi alone cos I might get raped. It is very dangerous for a 16 actually 15+ year old girl to take the taxi by herself which is driven by an old Cina Ah Pek. Who knows the Cina Ah Pek might go all high ? Cannot. Dangerous. Maybe I should just stick with in-door entertainment. Man!
//edit
Sometimes when we're to busy with our lives we tend to forget to notice all the small things around us. So today while I was brushing my teeth, I actually took the time to scrutinize my bathroom and I realised there are 9 toothbrushes, 3 tubes of toothpastes and a variety of shampoos and body wash. WHO THE HELL NEEDS 9 toothbrushes when there is only 3 person using ze toilet. Its not like I have 3 mouth or something..
PICS.
Girls can be aggresive at times.
Yo! Greetings from Eva.
No comments:
Post a Comment