I'M BACK.
I'M BACK FROM CAMP.
I'M BACK FROM THEORY EXAMS.
I'M BACK FROM HECTIC DAYS.
I'M BACK TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS.
Even if I'm spending it here in Ipoh alone instead of Phillipines.
:)
**
So, I have not relaxed yet even though monthly test was over like ages ago. But no worries. I have a couple more days left. I missed out on lotsa things this week. I feel so un-happening. So anyone wanna make some plans with me? Haha.
Just came back from camp. And theory exam. I finally feel so relieved. Camp was okay lah. Wanted to study for my exams but I spent most of my time cooking for the juniors instead. So now my hand smells like a cross between garlic, honey, raw chicken marinated in BBQ Sauce and onions. How handy ey?
Need to bathe. Have not bathe properly since yesterday.
Promo Tupperware November 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment