Hari ini ialah Open Day. My parents didn't wanna come at first cos they have better stuff to do. But they said they will confirm with me later which they didnt, mind you. So in the end both of them came. At different times. Mum came earlier, so I went back with her. Then later Dad came and asked Pn.Yamini, where was I. Too late, Dad! Haha. My results were okay. Number 2 in class mah. I'm satisfied, at least. Except for my Chemistry. I have no chemistry with chemistry. Trust meh. My lowest marks compared to the other subjects. I seriously gotta buck up on my Chemistry..
Nothing much is happening in my life lately. Not that it has been very happening before anyway.
Events coming up :
Ipoh International Run this Sunday.
I have yet to go to the ISC gym to time myself on how long do I take to run 5km.
KL this Fiday.
Sis is leaving to HELP. So I have to make a trip there to help her settle down and everything. I'm trying to face the fact that she is finally leaving the nest.. Not too excited bout it. Sighs.
According to Nuffnang, I actually have 73 views so far. Whoa! I didn't even know people actually read my blog. So to those who is reading this now, thanks! Really.
Promo Tupperware November 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment