Trashed school today!
Supposed to go KL for Sis's uni stuff but Mr.Dad cancelled it.
Again.
For the second time.
So I just went back to sleep like an angel. (:
Dad has been nagging me and Sis to take this cervical cancer prevention jab thingy and we finally took the jab today!
Boy, I hate jabs.
Don't jabs just suck?
I never liked jabs.
So now, after taking the jab for approximately 9 hours, my hand is still numb. And it hurts a teensy weensy bit A LOT! Okay, I'm exaggerating. It just hurts. All the more reasons to hate jabs. Nyeh nyeh. I can't lift my right hand higher than my shoulders. Sighs. Thank god the doctor injected it on my right hand! :) Unfortunately, I have to take another 2 doses of this jab. Later.
Phew!
Oh and did I mention how hilarious Get Smart was??
Promo Tupperware November 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment