Wotcher! :D Finally back from Singapore. Actually, back on the 16th but I was too busy to blog. Sorry. I have a very valid reason alright! I have been doing chores since I came back from Singapore cos my dear ol' maidy went back to Indon. Sighs. Feel like a house elf. DAMN IT. I have to : Sweep the floor, mop the floor, hang the clothes, take back the clothes, fold the clothes, put back the clothes, wipe the furniture, and hang my grandpa's underoos! Yup, I'm serious. I'm an absolute duffer when it comes to chores. Don't even talk about it. So the conclusion is : I MISS MY MAID. really do. from the bottom of my heart. Pinky swear! :( She's only coming back on the 3rd of Jan. 2 more weeks to go. Which also means 2 more weeks till I have to go back to school. Did I mention that I'm utterly irritated by the 'KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH' section in Tesco? Pfft.
***
Singapore Trip was a BLAST.
Eat & Shop like ,well nobody's business?
I didn't expect to shop that much.
But it was on sale.
HAHA.
So.. gee.
Bought some stuff from Edc & G2000.
Takashimaya. OG. Orchard Point.
& i forgot some of the other places.
& i forgot some of the other places.
Let the pics do the talking. After all,
Pictures do say a thousand words.
Haha.
So here goes..
SUSHI TEI, Vivo City.

Cawamushi :D Its something like egg pudding.Sorry bout the flash.
Sashimi.
Eel sushi with avocados. Forgot da jap name.

Sashimi Salad. I LOVE THIS.

Miso
More eels. HAHA
Table filled with scrumptious food! Missing it.

Forgot the name. But it was excellent. :DD

Eel rice.One of my faves.

shot by me. :D 
also by me.
Ditto.
M&M house!

HOHOHO. oh not yet..

now i can HOHOHO. Hahah.
Have A Very Eva Christmas!
CHEERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment