Tagged by Kim.
The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I laughed so loudly once that a teacher in the next class had to tell me off.
2. There is nothing to look forward to during Christmas.
3. I still fail to see the importance of making your own bed every morning.
4. I can tell what you ate from the smell of your belch.
5. I keep hearing to Midnight Hour.
5. I keep hearing to Midnight Hour.
6. There is only one person who bothers to text me - Sueli.
7. I do not shout profanities unless necessary which is very seldom.
8. I am lonely.
8. I am lonely.
And I tag:
1-8. Anyone who wants to do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment