I keep thinking this is not worth blogging about, that is also not worth blogging about and VOILA! A dead blog is what you'll get. I'm not surprise why Nuffnang has been such a cheapo and only give me 50 cents (at least I think it's 50 cents the last time I checked) for over a year.
I've been blog hopping and I came across Krity's post where she mentioned about a Bio lesson on child labour. You know, my class's Bio lessons are pretty mundane. Rosmawati would be talking away in front in what seems to be English but it sounds more like gibberish/gobbledygook to me and my brains just automatically tunes off to find a comfy spot of the table. What with the cosy surrounding of the lab.. I'm not entirely sure whether my grades would be any better even if I did pay attention during her classes.
Back to the child labour, it's mind-blowing to know that we're the product of the fusion of the smallest cell and the biggest cell in our body. It's pretty awesome how our body works, ey? Most women say that the process of giving birth is probably one of the most beautiful phase in their life. I guess I'm just not enlightened by my mum or something. I mean how can a dilation of 10cm be the most beautiful process of one's life??? I can picture myself going YEEEEEEEE-OOOOWWWWWW!!. I cannot possibly take in every second of child labour as if Nasmir gave me an unlimited supply of mamak food for the rest of my life. Maybe it takes time to come to a stage to realise child bearing is a painful yet beautiful process.
I can't help but to wonder, why is it that God chose women to bear kids? Why not men? Why not let them have a taste of what it truly feels to be pregnant so that they would realise the consequences of knocking girls up? Enlighten me, anyone?
*
Updates
Ever since Mr. Ngoi installed the wireless connection at Ngoi's residence, I've been onlining. Daily. DAILY! And with a desktop and a laptop, I can almost online whenever I want to even if I'm pooping in the toilet. Oh oh and not to mention my annoying sister whom Instant Messages me for fun even if she is just sitting next to me -.- Sometimes I do doubt whether is she really 21.
1 comment:
10cm...
scans at the ruler*
10CM!
measures with finger*
What the TEN!!?!
Runs to mother
Miii... i feel your pain when you gave birth to me.... ):
She gives me the 'yeah right' look
Oh yes i do. I cried when i came out of your womb.
She muted
Post a Comment