January 19, 2008

Fly. Fm, Its all about the music. Random eh? (:

Helloo blog. And readers. (If there's any) Hahaha. Please accept my sincere apology for not updating for quite some time. Sorry, Qian & Sueli. (Puppy dog eyes :D) So what have I been doing this whole week? What else lah. Go school. Go tuition. Do homework. Seriously, I think I need more than 24 hours in a day loh. No kidding. I barely have time to sleep & practice my piano. I used to procrastinate bout practising. But now its like I don't even have time. Sighss. Oh and thank god my dad's back from Singapore. I've been like getting up at 33o AM every day like some rooster (Do roosters get up at 33o AM too? I reckon later.) to off my stinking house alarm. It just goes on and off right from 33o AM (sharp) - 53o AM. EVERY DAY. See how tiring my day is. Hahahaa. But on the bright side... FLY. FM's -its all about the music MYVI troopers stopped by our school to give us ... FREEBIES. Hahahahaaha. How cool is that? It was really easy to win the freebies. Seriously. At least for me lah. Cos I listen to Fly like everyday. :D Questions so easy, weh! Unlike Sueli who's now only starting to listen to it cos she thinks Phsyco Ben's hot. Hahahaha. Sueli, I like his shoes & his body only lah. Lol. Talking bout shoes.. I've just bought 3 pairs of canvas shoes. YAY ME!! Hehehe. Anyway, you might have read this in Sueli's blog but I'll still mention it here. Miss Jenny rocks! Hell, yeah. Hahahaa. She's really nice and well, modern. Unlike other old fashioned teachers. She's teaching my class Add Math, Mode Math & Chemistry. Its really funny when we ask her questions. Its like :
Me : Miss Jenny?
Miss Jenny : What's up?
She even used Maroon 5 to teach us Add Math. Lol. Funny teacher, ey? Wonder what's she thinking, becoming a teacher no joke man. Hahha. One things for sure. I'll definitely won't be a teacher when I'm older. I'll probably build a school and name it The Royal Eva's Exclusively For Smart People Like Eva High School. Cool eh? And the school badge will have my pretty face on it !! Hahaaa. Sueli will probably apply for a job there to be the janitor. I won't say no to your application, dung. Promise :D I shall say no more. For Sueli shall beat me up like a bean bag. So I'll update as soon as I can kays? Can't promise you when. Take care, my dear followers. For you shall be granted a place in my exclusive school one day.
P/S Qian, Sorry yea. Can't find time to learn guitar from you. But I know your good. So I'm gonna do some FREE advertising for you.
" Come one, come all! Qian Wei is giving guitar lessons for RM5/ lesson. Cheap but guarantee 100% satisfactory. Tag me on my chat board or you can click on Qian Wei in my links for more information. While her time lasts!!! "
Good day, my fellow comrades!

No comments: